Pensioen Pro

FOR DISCUSSION AND KNOWLEDGE SHARING IN THE PENSIONS INDUSTRY

Pensioen Pro is the leading source of news and information for the Dutch pension and investment industry. Here, institutional investors and pension professionals find all of the information they need.

Pensioen Pro is published by FD-IPNederland, a partnership between Het Financieele Dagblad, the Dutch business newspaper, and IPE, the British pension publisher.

Pensioen Pro is the primary source of information for thousands of pension administrators and major investors, providing reliable and independent professional news, well-researched background information, and sophisticated analysis. Its readers represent the full width of the Dutch pension and investment industry.

Are you curious about the rates and options? We are happy to assist you using the contact form below, or call us at +31 20 592 8585




For delivery specifications please contact salessupport@fdmediagroep.nl.

14364

UNIQUE VISITORS P/M

11000

DAILY NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIBERS

96770

PAGEVIEWS P/M

4250

PRINT SUBSCRIBERS

PROFESSIONAL JOURNAL

Bimonthly professional journal featuring pension and investment articles. Analyses, backgrounds and reports. Every issue also contains a ‘special’ about a specific (investment-related) topic. Some 4,250 copies are issued, 54% of which are paid subscriptions and the remaining 46% ‘controlled circulation’.

Thousands of pension administrators and major investors rely on Pensioenpro.nl and our daily newsletter for the latest news from their discipline.

PENSIOEN PRO CAPITAL MANAGEMENT GUIDE

The annual printed edition of the Pensioen Pro Capital Management Guide encompasses 5000 copies that are distributed, among other things, to 4000+ Pensioen Pro subscribers.

NETWORK MEETINGS AND CONGRESSES

Pensioen Pro organises three leading events every year. Some 135-300 guests attend each event. The meetings in March and October focus on investment-related themes. The annual Pensioenfonds Awards Event in June is the biggest event of its kind.

Pensioen Pro Insights

An interactive database of pension funds and capital management companies. It features analytical tools, exclusive content, a people directory, and research.

With its interesting, independent content, Pensioen Pro is a must-read for Dutch pension funds.

Toine van der Stee / Director General KLM Pension Fund and Director of the Blue Sky Group

It offers a great mix of daily online news and in-depth articles and reports in the journal.

Peter Borgdorff / Managing Director of Pensioenfonds Zorg en Welzijn

By reading Pensioen Pro every day, I can be sure I’m up-to-date on the latest developments in the Dutch pensions industry.

Geraldine Leegwater / CEO ABN AMRO Pensioenfonds

PENSIOEN PRO VISITORS:

WORK FOR A PENSION FUND 0

ARE 45-65 YEARS OLD 0

VISIT PENSIOEN PRO ON THEIR DESKTOP 0

Focus conference

On 15 March 2018, Pensioen Pro will be organising the Focus Congress. The event’s theme will be ‘Dealing with Uncertainty'. Managing Uncertainty: Future-proofing Your Portfolio. In addition to plenary sessions, the event will also include workshops, break-out sessions, and panel discussions.

READ MORE

Investor Council

The third Pensioen Pro congress will be held at the Hilton in Rotterdam on 11 October 2018. The event will focus on the theme of ‘Asset Allocation’. What are the challenges and issues pension funds must face in strategic decision-making processes?

READ MORE

Annual conference & Awards

The annual Pensioenfonds Awards event will be held at the Beurs van Berlage in Amsterdam on Wednesday 6 June. This time, the theme will be ‘Pensions Out-of-the-Box’. We will be searching for new, innovative solutions for the challenges facing the pensions industry. The annual Pensioenfonds Awards event will be held at the Beurs van Berlage in Amsterdam on Wednesday 6 June. This time, the theme will be ‘Pensions Out-of-the-Box’. We will be searching for new, innovative solutions for the challenges facing the pensions industry.

READ MORE